Product: Affiliate Power site
Affiliate Power Group review
I have been doing affiliate marketing for more than a year now which means that I have learned a lot in the process. I guess that I have set my own standard when it comes to affiliate marketing training and I have an idea on what works and what does not work.
I guess I can say that I know what it takes to become successful which makes it easy for me to know whether a product will teach you the necessary skills you need in order to succeed. I must say that Affiliate Power Group or Affiliate Power Site (Another name for the product) does not have enough juice to really make someone successful.
This program is just touching the surface when it comes to power and opportunity related to affiliate marketing which is a shame.
What is inside this program?
I tried out the free membership and I can already tell that it will set you up for failure. You might probably think to yourself that well Viljoen what can you expect from the free membership and I understand your viewpoint.
The free membership is like a small piece of the product designed to lure people into buying the $57 product. I like the fact that this product gives people a chance to explore affiliate marketing, but if the free membership is off low quality, then I can say the same for the silver membership.
The purpose of a free membership is to put you on the right track without giving you information that will cripple your chances of success. Let me show you a preview on the training that you will find.
1. Choose your niche
Here is where you will learn how to choose a niche. You will be recommended to go for the health, wealth and love niches and how to find products on Clickbank related to the niche of your choice.
2. Domain and hosting
In this section you will be taught how to choose a keyword rich domain name and hosting.
3. Setup your website
Here you will get a preview on how to use CPanel on Bluehost and how to install WordPress. You will also get basic training on how to download plugins for your website.
4. Look professional
5. Add your products
Here you will be taught how to upload affiliate banners to your website in order to link to your recommended product.
6. Your first post
Here you will be taught how to do a little bit of keyword research and how to create a post on your website.
7. Write a product review
Here you will learn how to write a product review and also how to use your keyword so that Google can rank your post.
You will also have the option to buy the Silver and Gold membership levels which will cost you $57 for the silver and then $147 upfront with $17 per month after that for the Gold.
What I liked
- Free membership. This is always a great idea to test something first before buying anything.
- Product reviews. I really liked this part because it is the same way on how I write my reviews. Product related keywords are very easy to rank for and the conversion rate is fairly high.
- On Page Optimization. Luckily their on page optimization is also up to date and they do not teach stuff such as keyword stuffing.
- Website. I like the fact that they he teaches you how to build a website because it is very hard to make money without one.
What I did not like
- Wrong niches. You are advised to choose 3 of the most competitive niches out there. This is not advised for people that are just starting with affiliate marketing. There are thousands of other niches to make money from so why focus on health, wealth and love?
- Keyword research is a flaw. You will not be taught how to do proper keyword research because he says nothing about the competition of the keyword. High volume keywords do not rank that easy in Google.
- There are ads on the product. I really do not like the fact that you will be bombarded with ads after you log into your account. This gives me the feeling that the owner are just in it for the money and will try anything in his ability to sell more stuff to you.
Should you join Affiliate Power Group?
The very first impression that I got from this website was not a good one. It looked like it was put together by a 3 year old and the information was not of good quality. I did not learn anything new on this product and I feel that it will just put you into more confusion.
There were things that I did like such as the product review and on page SEO, but other than that I was not impressed. Will you make money with this product? Yes you will, but it is not the best affiliate marketing product out there.
There are numerous training products out there that will triple your chances of success. We all know how important success is and if you are serious about affiliate marketing, then I would not advise this product.
My #1 recommendation
I was also clueless when I first started with affiliate marketing. I bought and tried product after product and I had to watch myself fail over and over again. Starting with affiliate marketing or any online business venture is not easy and you will most likely fail.
This is why it is extremely important to get the right training and support. I went through the whole website and could not find their support centre which means that you are on your own.