Product: Hyper FB Traffic
Price: $39 + Upsells
Is Hyper Facebook Traffic Course a scam?
Facebook is one of the biggest websites to get traffic from but unfortunately you will bump into a couple of ravenous vultures along the way claiming that they will teach you to make money from Facebook and a lot of it.
The Hyper Traffic Course is one of those over hyped and worthless products with a ton of upsells. I did not learn anything new and the training was also extremely outdated. Even though the methods are free, you will be better off with your current job.
So is it a scam? No it is not and I do not like to call something a scam so I will rather say that it is a borderline scam because of the low quality and hidden upsells. I will only explain the 4 most interesting modules because the other 6 modules are not even worth mentioning.
This look a little bit too much for just posting links on Facebook?
What is inside this course?
This course is divided into 10 modules and some of them are teaching you how to get traffic from other traffic sources as well. You will be taught the basics off Affiliate Marketing and you will also be asked to join Clickbank.
Clickbank is an affiliate network with a marketplace full of products that you can promote. If you manage to sell a product, then you will earn a commission from each sale and the rate will vary between 20-50% depending on the product.
1. Getting traffic from Facebook
Once you get your affiliate tracking link, then they will show you how to post it within Facebook groups. I have used Facebook in the past to sell a couple of product and I noticed that affiliate marketers are not on their white list.
So posting affiliate links on Facebook is not a good idea and you might get your account blocked.
2. Getting traffic from Twitter
I thought this was a Facebook course? Inside this module they will teach you how to post your links on Twitter as well which is also not a good idea.
3. Solo ads
Have you ever taken a look at your spam folder recently? You might have realized that it is full of random mails just wishing for you to click on them. This is what happens when you use solo ads because you “borrow” someone else’s list for a small fee.
On the sales page they will tell you that you can start with NO money and solo ads do require money which is very misleading.
4. Fiverr traffic
Fiverr is a freelancing website where you can hire services such as freelance writing, logo design and getting traffic. I do not recommend you to buy traffic from Fiverr because most of the clicks will come from bots which will give you fake traffic. I have a terrible experience with Fiverr traffic.
What I liked
1. Free traffic. I like the idea of free traffic because this is the best option to go if you are broke, but I can promise you that you will never be able to replace your job with the free approach.
What I did not like
1. Upsells. At first I did not know about the upsells until I came across their affiliate page. This is a Clickbank product and it is also what I hate most about them. You will be asked to buy upsell after upsell until you cannot buy anymore.
2. Outdated training. I could not help but to notice some of the screenshots that dated back to 2010. I also know just by going through the training materials that it is outdated. If you are still posting links on Facebook and hoping to make big bucks from Solo ads, then you really need to think about what you want to do with your life.
3. Beware the pop-ups. There are 2 popups that I know off. The first one will give you a discount of $10 which then lowers the price to $29. The second popup will redirect you to a page where you must give them your email address and then when you are finished you will be redirected to a CPA offer.
Should you buy Hyper Facebook Traffic?
I really do not know what to say to you other than this product is just a waste of money. If you want to build yourself a long term business, then you need to stop wasting your time with these get rich quick products.
I tried posting links on Facebook before when I still had the nasty shiny object syndrome that made me $9 for 12 hours of work. You will also never be able to build a long term passive income with the techniques described in this product.
On the sales page they also brag about the lie that you do not need a website to make money online. That is one of the biggest lies that you will ever come across. It is impossible to build a long term business without a website and even if you want to go into paid advertising, you will still need a landing page which is still a one page website.
The product is also more than 5 years old and I do not see the owners updating it pretty soon.
How I build a passive income
The best way to build a passive income online is to create your own website. I need to remind you that building a website is one of the easiest things to do. You can have your own website built in less than 3 minutes.
All you have to do is to choose a niche that you are passionate about, create a website around that niche, write articles on your website that can rank in Google and then promote products to your visitors.
How nice would it be to make money while you sleep? Would you rather post links endlessly on Facebook or would you build an asset that will make the money for you for years to come?
I think that the answer is simple. Leave me a comment below if you have any questions on affiliate marketing 🙂