What is Ameriplan – Review
Products: Dental Care & Med Plus
Is Ameriplan a scam?
Ameriplan is a multi level marketing company that are selling health care benefit programs such as Ameriplan Dental Plus and Ameriplan Med Plus. Multi level marketing is where you get compensation from multiple levels. You will earn money from the sales that you and your team generate.
So is Ameriplan legit? Yes they are, but before you get too excited, you need to read the full review. I am not such a huge fan of mlm, but for the sake of this company I will tell you more about their products and compensation plan.
There are 2 products that you need to be aware of and I will discuss each one of them below.
Ameriplan Dental Plus
This package includes more than just your teeth because it covers your eyes, prescription medicine and chiropractic services. There is no limit to the amount of visits or services.
- Dental. The dental plan covers an oral exam (I am not talking about school here), X-rays and the cleaning of your teeth. You can save from 61% up 78% of the costs through Ameriplan.
- Vision. You can save from 10% up to 60% for eye exams, contact lenses and glasses.
- Prescription. Save from 10-85% from some of the prescription drugs.
- Chiropractic. Save from 30-50% on all diagnostic services, treatments and X-rays.
You are probably wondering how much it costs? It has an initial registration cost of $20 and then a monthly recurring cost of $25 pm.
Ameriplan Med Plus
This package includes the following: Telemedicine, Hospital Advocacy, Ancillary Services and Prescriptions.
- Telemedicine. You can call or email your doctor and get 50% off of the consultation. The calls range around $50 and through Ameriplan you will save 50%.
- Hospital Advocacy. If you are hospitalized and you exceed $2,500 an advocate will assist you in getting a discount from the total costs. This can come in needy if you are very limited financially.
- Ancillary Services. You can get up to 70% discount on all MRI and Cat-Scans. You will also get up to 80% discount for all of the lab tests and up to 50% discount for all LASIK surgeries.
- Prescriptions. Save from 10 to 80% on most of the generic prescription drugs.
This plan also has a onetime registration cost of $20 and a monthly fee of $25 per month.
This plan will cover both of the products mentioned above for a one time registration fee of $35 and a monthly fee of $40 per month.
First of all, you need to become an IBO (Independent Business Owner) for Ameriplan. To become an IBO, you need to pay the annual enrollment fee of $25. The next step is to qualify to earn commissions where you either need to buy or sell one package.
It can either be the Ameriplan Dental Plus, Ameriplan Med Plus or the combo package. Most people will just go and buy the package for themselves to qualify for commissions.
After you have qualified, you can now earn 40% recurring commissions from all the packages that you sell.
Multi level sales
RSD (Regional Sales Director Level)
Once you start to enroll other IBO’s, you will become a RSD (Regional Sales Director). You need to enroll a minimum of 10 IBO’s to qualify for commissions. Once your IBO’s Start to make money, you will earn 5% commission from the sales of your first IBO group and 10% from commissions that comes from your second IBO group.
You will achieve this level once you have enrolled 3 Regional sales directors. You will then earn 15% from all the revenue that comes from the 1st generation or level.
When one of your enrollees manages to become a SRSD, then you will be promoted to the ESD level. From this level you will earn an extra 10% from all the revenue from the 2nd generation or 2 levels deep.
To reach this level, you need to enroll at least 2 SRSD’s. From here on you will earn an extra 5% commission from all the revenue that comes from the 3rd generation or 3 levels deep.
To reach this level, you need to enroll at least 4 SRSD’s. With this level, you will earn an extra 3% from all the revenue that comes from the 4th generation 4 levels deep.
Do I recommend Ameriplan?
The company itself is not bad and I do think that you can save a lot of money with the packages that you can buy, but the compensation plan is not for me. There are people that are making a lot of money from this company, but they are only a few.
Within each MLM company, only a few people will reach the top of the structure while those in the bottom have to work their buds off. Personally I am not a big mlm fan, because I have tried it and it did not work out for me. There are far better ways to earn a passive income online other than mlm.
What is Affiliate marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a far better way to make money than mlm. Most people are sucked into mlm because of the passive nature of the earning that you will get, but most people do not know that affiliate marketing can also earn you a passive income online.
All you need to do is to build a website (Which is easy btw), drive traffic to the website and then promote products from affiliate companies. Get access to the same training course that allowed me to build my own online income streams.