The Insiders Information Review
Uselessness is not even the word to describe this product. With a lot of false claims and hype, it makes it easy for uninformed people to fall for a scam like this one. First of all it will start with a news channel where they will try and trick you in believing that their product has reached the limelight.
After the news bogus, you will meet Richard who is the cofounder of this fake product. He will then ask you if you were scammed before and blaming you for it because you did not “Examine the other person’s motives” before you bought the product that scammed you.
Then the story goes that Richard who was an attorney met Michael who worked for an investment bank and was in charge of updating the advanced software codes of a trading program. He felt guilty because he is making the 1% of the world’s richest people richer, while the other 99% has to struggle.
Is Insiders Information a scam?
Run for the hills if it is not too late. These guys will go through very long lengths to proof to you that they are legit, but before you fall for their trap, you need to keep on reading because what I have to say about them might change your mind instantly.
The saying goes that if the testimonies are faked, the product is not far from it too. Testimonies are a great way to give the potential customer a final push into becoming a buying customer and a lot of people are abusing this tactic.
Kim made $106598.78 with this system and she unintentionally said that she cannot believe it and I agree with her 100%.
You will notice that she is just an actor and is getting paid $5 to say that she made $106598.78 with Insiders Information.
The owner is also fake
Now this is getting ridiculous because if the owner is fake, then it really seals the deal of being a scam. When you go through with the first step in giving these guys your precious email address, you will be redirected to the second video.
Here you will meet Mike who is the actual creator of this program (or not).
When you take a look at Fiverr, you will see that he is also an actor that is getting paid $5 for lying to you in your face. For me this was enough proof that this is just some lame product put together by someone that is trying to rip you off.
If you take a closer look, you will realize that all of the testimonies are from actors that were hired from Fiverr.
The software is for free
Here is another lie that you need to write on your forehead. Let’s say for arguments sake that this software is not a scam and that you can make money with it, do you think for one moment that they will give it away for free. This really does not make sense.
They do say that the software could easily cost you $2000 per month and that they are willing to give it to you for free. To tell you the truth, I do not even want it for free. The deal is that you need to pay $250 into the account of the broker that they refer you to and THEN you will get access to the software.
Hold on tight to your credit card
Let’s say that you decided to actually deposit money into the brokers account because you fell for this scam (Do not worry this happens to the best of us), you will realize that they are not SSL certified. Even if this program existed and the people were real, you should still not go through with this because this can cause a lot of devastation in your life.
If a website is not SSL certified, it means that they can do with your credit card details as they please. Nothing is stopping them from sucking your bank account dry after a couple of hours. All you need is the 16 numbers on the front side of the card and the 3 CVV letters at the back and the card is as good as yours.
If there is not a https extension in the beginning of the domain name, the website is not certified. Here is an example of a website that is certified and safe:
https://www.amazon.com (Remember that the s stands for secure)
And here is an example of a website that is not safe (I actually used Insiders Information as an example) :
As you can see, it does not have the “s” at the end of the http which means that it is not from a trusted source.
What should you do now?
To make money online is hard work and it requires time to be successful. If there is one thing that you should take with you before you leave this website it is that any “push button software” will not make you rich. Do you want to know why the scam artists are making their money?
It is because people are lazy and they want a quick way out of their financial problem. If you are desperate for money, the internet is not for you, but if you have the time and a little bit of money to start, I can show you a great way to start your own internet business with under $100 that will make you more than $6000 per month.