Millionaires Blueprint Review
Product: Millionaires Blueprint
Owner: Walter Green
Cost: “Free” only if you deposit $250 into the brokers account.
The Millionaires Blueprint scam
Have you ever wondered if there was really a “system” out there that could make you a millionaire in 3 months? It really looks a bit unrealistic to say the least, but let’s take a close look at Millionaire Blueprint.
When I opened my email account I came across a mail stating that I could become a millionaire in 3 months. I then opened the email and came across this video promoting the Millionaire Blueprint product. The video was a daunting 30 minutes long and I had to torture myself to go through the whole think.
The story goes that Walter Green which is the guy in the video was laid off of his job because he could not work all of the hours. He was working as a lawyer and was also about to lose his house because he was behind on his mortgage.
Then his cousin (I do not remember what his name was) called him and told him about this secret money making loophole which made him a millionaire. Walter got his hands on this program and also became a millionaire in 3 months time.
I first I was confused because the product is also called the “Free Money System” and the testimonials are also so fake that even the 3 Stooges can smell that it is fake.
So to tell the truth, I do not even think that this program exists.
So how does it work?
The Millionaires Blueprint is only a type of marketing funnel with the sole purpose to make the owner rich and not you. After you have viewed the video, you will be asked to give them your precious email address and you should also be ready to get your inbox spammed.
You will then be redirected to a page where there is another video playing asking you for more information such as your name, surname, email and also your cellphone. I gave them fake details because I do not want anyone to get their hand on it.
After you are finished with that, you will be redirected to another page where you have to deposit a minimum of $250 to get your hand on this “system” that does not even existed. Instead it is a marketing funnel designed to promote other binary options platforms.
The video was also designed to pre-frame you in order to sell you the program later.
What I liked
1) Binary options can make you money. This is about the only positive thing that I can say. Binary options do exist and what also confused me was that the sales video despised binary options.
What I did not like
1) Too much hype. Good luck with the dream of becoming a millionaire in 3 months time. If there was a secret loophole that nobody knows about, do you think for one moment that they will share it.
2) The lie of zero losses. You would be surprised to know how much money you will lose before you can make money. This system promises you that you that there will be no losses and this are far from the truth when it comes to trading.
3) It is not free. Inside the sales video you will hear the guy say that the software is 100% free, but once you get past the video, you will be asked to pay at least $250 into your brokers account before you will get the software.
4) Pushing you to give your details. Here they do it in the form of an urgency countdown timer which will go down to zero and once it reaches zero, your offer has expired. Don you not want to do some research before buying the product?
Trading in general
Trading is a legit way to make money online but also has a lot of risk tied to it. First of all there is no guarantee that you will make a profit because you have a 50/50 chance of making money. There is always additional software that will help you with signals.
The way you make money is by buying into a currency when the price or value is low and if it goes up, you make money. This buying term is called a “put” in trading terms.
If the price or value is high and you have an estimation that it will drop, you can sell the currency or in trading terms “call”. The real trick to trading is to know when to buy or sell into a currency and if you are right, you will make a profit.
Surely you can have a fulltime income with doing trading alone, but the risk is not really worth it.
Want to make money online?
I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost a year and my results are great. The best part of it all is that I am now making a consistent and also a passive income from it. By building niche websites, your work will add up cumulatively within your websites.
No work is really needed to maintain a website and if you write more articles, your websites will grow and make more money for you. For more information on affiliate marketing and some of my results, you can go to the getting started page.
If you already know what affiliate marketing is, but you want to know how I got started, you can head over to my number one training resource.