Products: Magnet technology, Skin care products, Supplements and sleep products
Is Nikken a scam or legit?
Nikken is an MLM company that specializes in selling magnetic products, nutrition, skin care products etc. The products does not look so bad and the magnetic band and sleep products got my interest. This is the first MLM company that I know of that sells magnets for health purposes.
It made me a little bit sceptic at first because companies will do almost anything to sell the “next best thing”. Usually these types of products are false when it comes to their claims and it attracts people because of their “revolutionary” capabilities. Most of the times these products are over hyped and this is a tactic that they use to sell it to people.
I am also not such a big fan of their compensation plan because of their MLM type compensation plan. This also makes me more suspicious about the products because of the aggressive behaviour of the people trying to promote the products to you.]
There is a whole list of products that this company sells, but I am mainly interested in the magnetic products. Below is a list of some of the products that they are promoting:
- Bedding ware
- Kenko water technology
- Pet products
- Skincare products
- Nutritional supplements
Now let’s get to the magnets. When it comes to sleep, you should know that your brain will have a longer REM state when your head is facing north. This is because the magnetic waves are moving from south to north in a circular position.
Earth’s magnetic field plays a big role on the functionality of your brain and it is important that if you rest that your head should be pointed north and your feet should be pointed south. This will result in a deeper REM state of mind that will make you sleep better.
As for the magnets, I do not know of any scientific literature that proves that magnets will have a positive effect on your mind while sleeping.
Nikkon Compensation plan
There are different ways to make money with Nikkon and their compensation plan does not really make them that unique. They have 2 main ways to earn an income:
1. Direct Distributor
When you sell any of their products, you will earn a commission rate of 25% from each product that you sell. You will need to refer your potential customers to their website in order to sell the products. This is the easiest way to earn an income from Nikkon.
2. Team volume sales
When you reach the level of senior distributor, you will be able to earn a commission from the sales that your referrals have generated. There are also different levels that you can reach that will enable you to earn more commissions from your team.
- Senior Distributor. With this level you will earn a 5% commission from your team. You will need to reach a minimum of 500 personal volume to qualify and afterwards you need to generate 100 personal volume per month to keep your qualification.
- Executive Distributor. Here you will be able to earn 10% from your group but it also has its requirements to meet. You need to reach a minimum of 5000 personal group volume to qualify and 100 personal volume to maintain your membership.
- Bronze Distributor. You will then earn 15% from your team sales. You also need to generate a personal group volume of 10000 to qualify in one calendar month and 100 PV to maintain.
- Silver Distributor. You will then earn 20% from your sales team, but you need to generate 20000 PGV to qualify and 100 PV to maintain
- Further on you will get the gold, platinum and diamond levels.
Should you join Nikon?
This is a very hard question to answer because it really depends on you experience level and how well you know the products. I have seen better MLM companies than Nikon, but I am not such a huge fan of MLM in general. I also do not have any interest in any of their products.
I am also not willing to any of them just to maintain my membership with them. If they had some nice problems that I would like, then maybe I would reconsider. I have tried MLM before and if I have to choose between MLM and my favourite type of online business model, then I would not choose MLM.
With MLM you are creating your own competition and you are limited to only one niche as I would not be interested in selling magnets to people. The other thing is that you are reliant on your downline to make money with MLM. Some people think that this is a benefit, but it is actually a curse.
MLM vs My Favourite business model
I have been doing Affiliate marketing for more than a year now and my results are great. I am not making millions, but at least I have a business model that is easily scalable and did not cost me dime to start off with. I am also making a passive income from my websites which is the main reason why I love this business model.
For this model to work, you have to follow 4 steps:
- Choose a niche. Whether it is your passion on something that you want to try out. There are thousands of niches available for the taking.
- Build a website. This is actually the easy part as you can do it in less than 5 minutes. Your website will be the foundation as to where you will build your business on.
- Get visitors. There is where the majority of your work will come in. You will have to write articles such as this one to get rankings from Google. When someone searches for something in Google, they will come across your website.
- Make money. This is the beautiful thing about Affiliate marketing. You do not need to own any product to promote it. You can go to Amazon, Clickbank or Linkshare and join their affiliate network. Once you are in, you can start to promote their products. There are also millions of products to choose from new ones are also added daily.