My Coffee Shop Millionaire review
Product: Coffee Shop Millionaire
Price: $37 per month with upsells
Owner: Anthony Trister
Is Coffee Shop Millionaire a scam?
I really do not like to call any product a scam, but I believe to be upfront on any product that I review. This one is not an exception. This program will mainly teach you how to make money from selling services that are related to internet marketing such as SEO, article marketing and video marketing.
There is a ton of information that is left out and if you are a beginner at internet marketing, then this will become a huge problem for you. This program was mainly created for people that are already experienced in IM.
What I liked
- Not too much hype. In contrary to other product that I have reviewed, I found that this one does not sweet talk you too much into buying it. In the sales video you are told that it is not a push button software and that you must not quit your job before making money on the side first.
What I did not like
- Not newbie friendly. If you are new to internet marketing, this program will be a nightmare. What I found in my internet marketing journey is to focus on one method and then work from there. This program will only give you the main idea behind the whole method and is not a step-by-step blueprint.
- Rushing you to buy the product. I really hate the use of countdown timers and inside the sales video you are told that if the timer reaches zero, the price will increase from $37 up to $47. This does not give you any time to research the product properly.
- No warning about upselling. I really hate this because once you pay the initial price of a program, you feel obligated to buy in at the next price level. With Coffee Shop Millionaire you have an upsell of $297. This is just ridiculous.
- Further upsells. Just when you thought that you can put your wallet away, you are hit with more upsells.
- Too many complaints. The internet is flooded with complaints and it is always a good idea to get multiple opinions on people that have tried the product.
For whom is it intended for?
If you are new to internet marketing then I would definitely not recommend it. You should already have sufficient knowledge about SEO, video and article marketing if you ever want to consider buying this program. There is also not any supporting community where you can go and ask for help.
Will you make money from it?
This is going to be the deciding factor of this program and also the most crucial. If you cannot make any money with it, then what is the use in buying this product?
What this program teaches you is WHAT you should be doing and it does not even tell you HOW to do it. It is very easy to sell someone to rank in Google, but there is a whole field of knowledge on how to rank in Google.
The same goes for e-mail, article and video marketing as each one of these fields are a category on their own. I know I have said this before, but if you do not have any experience in internet marketing, then this program is not for you.
You should already have sufficient knowledge on at least one of the methods before you can think about joining CSM.
Would I recommend Coffee Shop Millionaire
My answer is short is going to be no. There are so many other products that are better and also very newbie friendly which makes it possible for anyone to start. This product is not so newbie friendly at all and even if you where someone that already have a good deal of experience with internet marketing, then I would also not suggest this.
What is affiliate marketing?
This is what I do and I already make a passive income from it. How it works is I build websites that are focuses in a specific sector in a market or niche and I promote affiliate products on them. I am not the owner of any of those products, but each time someone buys a product, I get a commission.
The start-up costs are also very low which makes it easy for anyone to start. Heck if you have $5 per month for hosting and $11 per year for a domain name, then you can start and that is your bare minimum because now you actually own your own business.
Where to start
This is not hard to say that I would recommend Wealthy Affiliate above this product especially if you are new.